TROLL INVASION



Okay so I'm back. I haven't been writing posts lately because I couldn't remember my password to this blog thing, shoot me. So yeah I get on stardoll, I see the word "FREE" and I click! I ended up getting some ugly troll thing that is supposibly suppose to be an alien. Great way to promo a movie, hand out free ugly things, but yeah whateva. I just used the monster as a ACTION FIGURE for my suite, I'll probably collect them. First person to find it in my room gets a gift.. Maybe, if I feel like it. LMAO! Checked out the Noisepop Magazine, pretty awesome if you haven't checked it out yet dont be a loser go check it out click up there somewhere. WOOOO ALIENS?! And potatoes? Gay movie.. Yep, that's it. Hopefully I'll remember my password from now on... Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment