Happy Bastille Day!



Hey guys! I'm back me and kookie have been working on the magazine the reason why we haven't post but I've found time this morning to post. OH! Welcome back Dimitri, nice to know you had a great trip. So there have been lack of entertainment on stardoll lately, there's been nothing new, nothing reported worthy, except I attended a stardoll party yesturday which I haven't gone to a virtual party in over a year! But anywho I've decided to post about the france bastille thing.. I didn't know what BASTILLE was. So I decided to research it and tell what it is to those of you who don't know what it is..

Bastille Day is a french national holiday which is celebrated on July 14 every year (today) it has something to do with the french revolution if you've studied that you know what its about. Basically its pretty much the celebration of Frances independence and pride.

So stardoll decided to put up "french" clothing in the starplaza and they are hidious, if I was french I'd be upset that I would have got such boring hidious clothes, but oh well, its done.. So there you have it Bastille the french national holliday.



-Drea

No comments:

Post a Comment