ITS RAINING HAIR :]



Okay Noisepop Lover, We've got new hair in our little doll makeup place, or whatever its called. WE GOT NEW HAIR! Stardoll must have been reading our blog or something because we asked for new hair more often than every year and look, two weeks later we have more hair. YAY! So here's my opinions of these new do's.




Pageant Hair/
Christina M


okay so I call this look the pageant hair, because I could figure out what celeb hair this belongs to. So this hair is quite adorable, and I love when stardoll actually makes the hair fit on your stardoll's head.. and this one does just that.. and its just a very cute hair-do its flawless.











I call this one the Alice Cullen because it just reminded me of her, well this hair is cute simple short, kind of pixie-like. Im not against it.. its wearable, but I wont be wearing it I have a favorite I gots my eyes on. But DONT GET ME WRONG! This little hair is cute!















Amy Winehouse

okay so this hair of a nest belongs to amy whine house, I busted out laughing when I seen this because its just funny, we are going to be having alot of amy whinehouses on stardoll this month. It actually looks like her dirty nasty hair too, but its cute I'd wear it to a stardoll party just for kicks.









Lauren Conrad/
Nicole Richie


I call this one the Lauren Conrad becuase it looks like her hair. and I love this hair, its simple long, the ends aren't all choppy like the last long hair we got, it looks real like what I'd get my hair done like. So I like this one alot! Its way cute and normally I don't do long hair on stardoll for my medoll but I've made an exception for this one.












Rob Pat 1

So this is the first Rob Pat Hair that we got, its way cutter for boys than girls. I love the manish side burns on it.. its so cute, (ON SOME GUYS!) Dont think I'm some sideburn loving girl, because I'm not, only on occasion. But this messy hair is hot, and I'm glad the boys are getting new looks other than the braids and funky afro's and nerd hair. I think some of the boys will be happy.
















Agyness Deyn

So this is the agyness.. I like it, its probably got a lot of gel in it, it be cute if stardoll made fake hair gel for the guys to go with hair do's like this.. But yeah I like this one alot.














So those are my opinions on the new hairs we have, they are great, and I appreciate stardoll for giving us more new hair, they all look great.

1 comment:

  1. The one you call a 'Rob Pat 2' hairstyle is actually inspired by Agyness Deyn's style.

    ReplyDelete