STARDOLL, MAGAZINE, SKOOL, ERGGG!!!



What's up? So school's getting ready to star back up.. EEEEWWWWW! And Kookie more than myself has been working on the August issue, before we start school mext week.. And next week is coming up like fast! But we have a great interview with our covergirl for this month Stormo13. So yeah be ready for this amazing issue coming sooner than you think, be expecting it to be out like saturday, sunday-ish?

I can only speak for myself when I say this, I don't think I'm going to be on stardoll that often this school year, its senior year, and I want to have fun! I wont be on stardoll that much, I'll try to keep updating the blog, I hope it's possible but if it isn't you have the other blog writers to keep you entertained.

Stardoll's been very boring anyways lately.. All I've been doing on it was accumilating stardollars.. I'm bored, gonna go skating with my beau. PEACEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment