August HB's



Okay, so I know that this is long over due, but I've been way busy with preparing for school, yuck. But I'm so ecstatic that this is my last year, until I go off to college. But back to today's post, the August hot buys, I think they look great, anything with hearts on it means that I love it. So here we go..

  • first we've got a stripped cropped shirt from top shop totally adorable.
  • below that are the emilio pucci sunglasses that are major dazzeling
  • next to that are the adam silk suspender shorts cute in RL, but stardoll's is okay
  • below those are the purple miu miu knee high socks those are awesome!
  • to the left of that is the sass & bide sequin skirt lovely on stardoll and in RL.
  • next to that is the asos cupcake purse adorable!
  • and last but not least beneath that are the marc jacobs cut out heart flats, amazing!
I couldn't find the country looking cropped top but I do know its from topshop,
Drop a comment and let me know what you think, & if you're wearing the new released
sequin skirt and want to be in a who wore it best noisepop pole let me know in a
guestbook comment, that would be great.. thanks =]





Drea

No comments:

Post a Comment