Covergirl wanna-be's!



Hello, missed me?!
I've been gone to Alaska visiting my G-ma!
Sorry! :[
Since I'm back I've been getting lots of messages about others, wanting to be "COVERGIRL"
Nothings wrong with that, but we all have wishes and dreams, it's not like they'll all come true!
Right?!
Any ways the day before I left to Alaska, bluegreen86 said she'd have a raffle if she became "covergirl" for who ever voted for her, back in July!


Bluegreen86

My respose to bluegreen86!

bluegreen86


So, you know, I voted and everything, and I'm NOT trying to bash but, did anyone even win, or did she just give it to a close friend on stardoll? idk?

Now that I'm back it seems like everyone wants to be "Covergirl!"
and some are even coping the technique that bluegreen86 did to win "Covergirl" I don't about you but all of these seem like schemes to me! I don't beleive anything about these covergirl raffles and what not's!
this is what I call B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment