Oh water?



Now I know you probably won't care about my problems, or maybe you have the same problem, idk, but
where in the heck is my water???























after searching and searching for my water I realized that my water was underneath my medoll, and is impossible to get unless I had two mouses, which I don't. Every time you save your medoll, if your water is placed on your medoll, your water gets lower and lower. The theory is... the more you save your stardoll suite the more your water gets lower.

okay now I sound like a science geek EWW!

((see your water by dragging your medoll up by the feet!))


How ever If you go to the shop you can get a hotbuys skirt that is NOT superstar for 12 stardollars, which really surprised me. I hope it's not too good to be true and, I really hope stardoll has more opportunities like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment