New Hair!


Well everyone knows that it is very rare to get new hair on stardoll. And if we do get new hair it's because we gained more starpoints.Any how, the new do's on stardoll came out yesturday, making everyone look like stylish clones. I, my self is wearing a new hair do too ,and is loving every moment of it!You can check them out right here, as I state what I think about them.

Elvis:
This elvis hair do really brings out the punk in any and everybody. I think it looks good on boys and girls.


















Micro braids:
these micro braids bring out the diva in everyone. I think it has more of a hip hop taste to it. I also would like to mention that this hair do does not fit anyones head correctly.













Go short:
This short do is classy and chic. Very lovely.















Go long:
I think this hair makes your doll look inocent. this hair can go with any style your trying to pull off.















Go...???:
Umm.I don't think I have seen this hair on anyone yet, and I think that is a good thing because this hair is off of my list.Only wear this hair if you think your medoll can pull it off! Which I find very hard to believe.













Bonus/Replacement:
You can only get this hair if you have the starpoints for it. It's been replaced from a curly crazy wild hair do to a wavy cool wild hair do. I think this hair brings out the wild in everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment