New Stuff!



So here's everything new in the starbazar some of it I like, some I don't.. Just my opinions..


All of those shoe's are atrochious! I think the shutter shades are long over due, who even wears shutter shades anymore?! But I think the boys will enjoy these shades. I'll probably get the pink one's just to have, or if I decide to go to a themed party and I'm being KANYE WEST!?


Swim suites that are circled are the bomb dot com! I lovers them.. Too bad I'm not superstar anymore.. But I have like 3 swim suites for my medoll already so yeah..


Everything that's crossed out is just OLD, I'm tired of stardoll giving us OLD STUFF, it's freakin 2009 we want new! And the last cute thing on this page was that swim suite. So those were my opinions..

Xoxo, Drea

No comments:

Post a Comment