LAZY PANDA!



Okay so today is a lazy, rant, kind of feeling today. I just felt like posting something the blog kind of looks dead.. So here we go! Kookie and I are looking for some more blog writers, if your intrested send a request, we are preferably looking for someone who would write about drama and gossip more than fashion because it seems like everyone is only talking about fashion on these stardoll blogs these days. Fashion boring! Unless I'm buying it, just kidding its alright to have a little fashion splashed every now and then. So here are the top movies I'm looking forward to seeing this summer!

1. Star Trek (my dad loved it)

2. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen ( is gone be bomb)

3. Pixar’s Up (Kookie so wants to see this! I'm going with her!)

4. Harry Potter and the Half Blooded Prince (Twilight's still better :P)

So there's this summers movies that I'm siked about! Here's the trailor for Transformers! :D

1 comment:

  1. Harry Potter is the #1 on my list
    Am going to see it the day it comes out!!
    ;DD

    ReplyDelete