Boom Boom Pow!



Hey ladies and germs, I mean gents.. Sorry. x] Umm lets see what I have in store for you today. First sorry for not having a post lately, School is getting on my nerves all this crap is being thrown at me last minute, I have so many projects I have to do that I just cant keep up! Which brings me to our other blogger for Noisepop LisaLinguini, she cant be apart of the original blog like we hoped but she has a good reason, the evil of all evils school is keeping her from being able to write for us, so she's no longer apart of the blog team. Who knows Noisepop might be looking for you to come write for us. Lets see, The new stuff in the starplaza is complete crap! Its all prom stuff which prom was like 2 weeks ago for me, Me and kookie enjoyed it I might put up pictures once I upload them. The only thing I would get from the prom stuff would be Bisou see through dress, its to die for. What else can I talk about before I go watch hannah montana :] I'm trying to decide If I want to become superstar again, I just went through all the stores (which I never do) and seen all these amazing thing but they were all superstar! Is it wrong that I'm seventeen and have a stardoll?! I'll answer that myself, HECK NO ITS NOT! Another thing that might cut me short from writing blogs really frequently this summer is that my mom is making me get a J-O-B! Ewww! I don't like to work, but I like money! Ehhh that's all I have for you guys as of right now, If I find something amazing on stardoll or anywhere else I'll be sure to post it. Tata

Xoxo, Drea



(The stuff I want, it doesn't look like much, but it came up to like 200 and something stardollars)

No comments:

Post a Comment