KFC HAS GRILLED CHICKEN?!



So I got bored, and decided to go check out some stardoll blogs, and their starting to get really good. The thing I hate though is when they all are talking about the same lame azz thing, excuse my language but really! If someone has already talked about something, don't write the same exact thing stupids! Dang! Like really your not a real blogger if your writing the same stuff as someone else, or if your writing about something no-one really cares about! And I'm pretty sure people are tired of reading about the same stardoll members aka the wanna be "Elites" and their petti azz drama. So I'm gonna try to find some genuine peoples ya'll can enjoy and want to get to know. I haven't found anyone yet, but I will and when I do you guys are going to love the shit out of them, just don't make them feel so loved that they become egotistic maniacs! Oh and I'm working on not cursing in my blog rants, so far only three curse words, sorry younger readers! I don't want you to get in trouble so forgive me! Summer issue, Kookie and I have not yet started but we're trying to think of some good ideas to incorporate into the newer improved magazine, so if you have any good ideas maybe you can leave me a message and you can become an official creative director for Noisepop! Plus Kookie and I really want to start throwing stardoll parties during the summer for those of you who need to kill time in your stardoll evenings. SO HIT ME UP WITH COMMENTS IF YOU WANT TO BE APART OF OUR CREATIVE TEAM!

Xoxo, Drea!

No comments:

Post a Comment