WTF IS THIS?!



So obviously I've missed this on stardoll ..



This dude is fqking stupid. . All I did was laugh when I seen this, seriously, what even made him do this. And then I seen the comments this dude had, and people are kissing his azs, FOR WHAT, WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY ! Because he seem's like a loser, sorry I had to put it that way but, If some lame azs stardoll member called me a girl, I honestly wouldn't give a shit because, one I'm not, and two I don't care about stardoll, like it's not even important, I mean you guys see how often I get on, once in a blue moon. . I don't even check my messages. . This is how much of a life I have, no offense to people who get on stardoll everyday. . but this to me seemed lame and I wouldn't have waisted my time trying to satisfy someone else's pleasure you know what I mean.. This shit was funny as hell though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment