R.I.P 2 Blogging?

Photobucket

Rofl @ the last post. I agree 110 % percent. & I love the Banner, cause it quotes my baby Weezy. Sheesh, sidetracked. Back to what you're here for.

K, so. Blogging, in my opinion, is done, kaput, fineto, get it? Your probably thinking, "stfu". Eh no. It totally is. There's barerly any blogs left that post everyday like they used to. Take PerezStarGossip for example, they were pretty much the first it blog. Now they are . . bleh. Some of the posts are boring, nobody cares. Everyone, posts about the same thing. Just with Different words.

I.E: Blog#1 - The Exhausted dog jumps over the big rock.

Blog#2 - The tired dog leaps over the large rock

Mmm. Wheres the variety? . . The only thing that is probably good about blogs are the graphics. Don't get me wrong, there are nice blogs around still *Cough* Noisepop. I'm not saying it cant make a come back, but unless they're going to Pull a Britney Spears out, I'm sticking to my word.

Yep, thas all.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment