Maddinator.


   Meet new contributor, Majesticall Maddie, also known as DuchessCouture. I can't express how delighted I was when I FINALLY received my month-late invite to write for this blog. I'm not blaming anyone. It was probably just blogger's fault . :]
   No banner yet, but it'll be made by the next blog post ;D
   A little info on me. I am an avid reader of noisepop, actually, I might as well call myself a fan of it. I have two other active blogs, I've been on stardoll for a little while, though I can't call myself an oldie yet. I love ending sentences with smilies, and I hate ending 'em with exclamation marks! Like this! 
   *scratches head* I'm still wondering where the August issue went. I bet its still lying in Drea's computer, just waiting to be published. I am too.
    Damn. One more minute and i'll start babbling. I dont wanna waste any of your time, or use up the already cluttered space here so I guess....


  ♥ Maddie, signing off.


{note to ahmazing drea and kookie, you dont happen to think that this entry is too long? Too short? Eye-offending? Hmm?}

No comments:

Post a Comment