Hallowen..



So it's getting ready to come around the scariest holiday of the year, Halloween kiddies, so Stardoll has let out a collection called the Tingeling Couture Hallowen, I could have sworn Halloween had two e's but I guess not? Any ways, I semi like this collection, the only things I die love are the boots, they're killer! Seriously! But yep, sorry haven't posted in forever, Schools kicking my butt! HARD! Any who, If your wondering where Kookies been, I don't have an honest answer for you. But I see her everyday at school, she just doesn't get on stardoll as often, but she said to say she'll be back soon. Check out Dimitri's new club if you think your ultra stylish, just hit up his stardoll page and see if your awesome enough to join the club.. what else?



WUDD UP MADDIE?
JOSIE??
LINH??
DIMITRI??
ALEX??
GEOFF??
TIPIE??

I miss stardoll, kind of :]

UGHHH! I DICTIONARY.COM HALLOWEEN AND IT DOES HAVE TWO E's?! Stardoll is STUPID!
>:[

2 comments:

  1. i am too
    i didnt even notice.
    thats shocking, being the grammar and spelling freak i am
    D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. what it doo bby boo?!(:
    tomorrow am definitely making a post!
    and thanks for mentioning my new club!

    ReplyDelete