Limited Edition AND Updates



Hey Everyone...I haven't posted in FOREVER, but trust me, I have a very good reason as to why. What other reason? School. As a matter of fact I think all of the blog writters are in to their education. Nothing wrong with that! :] How ever i decide to post today to share the SPOILERS of Limited Edition. LE always has very cute clothes in my opinion, but you can share right here in the comments how much you like them or how much you hate them. YOUR CHOICE!



UPDATE: Bambi and I are SO sorry that the Aug. issue has not come out yet. But trust and believe that the August issue will come out. School is very stressful at the moment and there is no time for a life outside of school. blah >:P.

- I'll try and keep you all posted. tell next time write you later, Kookie <3

1 comment:

  1. I reaallly love those items, I think I might actually buy some of them. Altough I still hate how overpriced they are. ;P

    ReplyDelete