HAYYY.



Hey guys, now I'm well aware that I haven't been doing post lately, and trust me I'm working on it! The first 9 weeks of school is almost here, so I have to focus on keeping my grades up.. right now I'm not doing to bad.. So you may be wondering about the August issue of Noisepop, Some of you have messaged me on stardoll saying is Noisepop over? Are you ever going to publish the August issue? To answer all of these questions and more, the answers are No, Noisepop will never be over until me and kookie says it is, or until we find someone who doesn't mind keepingit going. Two, the August issue will eventually get published, haha, Idk when but it will. Next ummm.. Tell me what you think of the blog.. Is it too bright? I have a head ache so I can't tell if its too much or if its the cause but yeah.. give us your opinions.. Yep thats about it.. Peace

X0' Drea

2 comments:

  1. nope. lurve the design.
    :]
    the background is cute.
    bright colors are awesome.
    i cant wait for the august issue to FINALLY COME OUT
    x]

    ReplyDelete
  2. iloveit! <3
    dont change a thing!
    just like maddie said "bright colors are awesome!"
    lmao!

    ReplyDelete