Purple Mondays? Its Saturday fool!


Hey, Drea here! I know I suck at blogging and sound like a big nerd, but I promise I will get better! Anyways Kookie and I have picked our writers for the blog, and they are amazing! We have the lovely Indie__Chick she's our cute little indie chick. We have the glamorously glamorous rocker lady LisaLinguini aka Lisa, And last but not least the only guy writing for this blog, HaitianRichBoy9 aka Dimitri, oh and Myself as well as Kookie. This is going to be great keep coming back to the blog to find out what we've been up to, whats happening on stardoll, fashion, celebs, Drama, And kookie's random quote of the day! Plus we'll make up some games and stuff you guys can play while your here. Leave us a comment in our chat box to the right if you'd like.. Peace Jerky!

No comments:

Post a Comment