'Sid's Bass Guitar'..





"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?"
Some of Johnny Rotten's last words in one of my favourite bands, the Sex Pistols.
Well as I was scrolling through the MiniShop yesterday, and those very words appeared in my head. I saw the white bass guitar from the Punk series on Stardoll, entitled 'Sid's Bass Guitar'. 
Now for those of you who don't know who Sid Vicious was, he was bassist for the Sex Pistols. But was also the reason for the band's ending, and died of a drug overdose after being charged with the stabbing of his girlfriend.
Now, I guess to you that doesn't seem very good to you, but to me, Sid was amazing. I love Sid.
I won't bore you with my reasoning, but going back to the very beginning. 
I'm sure that no Punk legend would want their name on a children's dress up website. And what's worse is that Stardoll have brought a dead drug addict to the website, something that is supposed to be 'nice for little girls'.
And I'm sure even Johnny Rotten wouldn't be impressed.

Oh yes, by the way. I'm now called Polly, according to like, everyone I know. So if you also would like to call me Polly, go for it.

R.I.P Sid Vicious.
x


No comments:

Post a Comment