Birthday & Runway

i lost the banner i use for this blog before, so i have to use one from my own blog ;)

Anyway, on a better note, happy birthday to me :)
yes, it's my birthday today; 29th january; turning 13 ! Thank you for wishes.
i got amazing gifts, and hopefully a great sleepover tommorow night!
im just getting dressed now to go for a posh italian meal, nomnomnom!
so, that really didnt relate to stardoll, but happy birthday me anyway xD'

because stardoll is grey haired right now, there's nothing to post about...
actually..


DID YOU HEAR; RUNWAY, magazine is over! the spoiler is gorgy, i think they should of continued with the issue. ; because this cover is amazing! here it is:

It's a shame all the work is going to waste. At least we got to see the cover, ermm,..
let down. yes.
well, let's let Vasia do something else but make RUNWAY magazine :/

this came from Reira's, blog : "That's right, readers, the magazine that released in January 1, 2010, Runway Magazine, is now officially over withe confirmation of Vasia.
The reason: I'm sick of making magazines. Virtual magazines are pointless as much as I enjoy making graphics, I grew weary of magazines. I felt that I'm wasting my precious time looking at my computer screen than go out and play. I get NOTHING in the virtual world! And so... I declare my retirement from any magazine business.
Well, I'm going to release the Runway Magazine supposedly to be the Spring issue's cover. I made the cover so I have the right to release it ^^ The CG was Rachweee123 AKA Stephanie
By the way, if you are going to repost or anything, please credit this blog :D I'm the one who released it and so yeah~ respect my working, " she says on her blog. Just Reira,

so we will get to see the issue. yay.
I understand perfectly her point! i felt that way to a long ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment