Stardoll goes Lala



Well I know I haven't posted in a trillion years, but today I decided to post. So I Noticed stardoll has not been giving me any stardollars on the dollar a day thing. (Yes,I still get on, but its really fast). I've been stuck at the same amount of stardollars forever now. Is anyone else having this problem?!?
I also noticed new a Antidote clothing line, and alot of stardoll inspired clothing. Such as Dolce and Gabanna handbag and shoes. Love it! But yet a SD disappointment, one sad Hotbuys purse with BAD qaulity. Really?! Come on stardoll.
To end this, as far as I can see stardoll really has nothing going on. Its going to take a while for stardoll to come around again for me because I really don't see much happening, I mean no good drama, or real cheats just nada.

No comments:

Post a Comment